starsaga

Getting Hotter - Elle Kennedy One of the best romance books of 2012
I loved the characters in this book and more than just the H and h. Loved, loved, loved Dylan's part in the story...I hope his story will come out really soon and I suspect it will be a hot menage a la Barbara Elsborg, who is the best of that genre, imho. The heroine of this book was fantastic and I loved the story line where she was all about taking care of her sweet and adorable children but trusted the hero with them too, maybe even helped overcome his misgivings. I don't agree with others who thought that he took too long to explain his actions and feelings regarding her children. In fact, I think it was an interesting story line to take and executed very well by the author. I did not want to get mired down in the angst over the children and the story was always about the romantic couple. I think the erotic part of the story was not a superhot romance, but then I have read Siren and Ellora's cave romances and some of those are really really smoking hot!! This one was good and I would read this book again and recommend it to others who like romances about military heroes.

Having It All
Reece Butler
Lucy's Revenge (Divine Creek Ranch #15)
Heather Rainier