starsaga

Their Virgin Hostage (Masters of Ménage, #5) - Shayla Black,  Lexi Blake Loved this book! a keeper I will be happy to re-read in the future.,
This was a great book and the best in the series. It reminded me of some of the early and best books by Shayla Black and Lexi Blake, writing individually, and that is everything that I want to read. I loved that the book was about the people in it, their interactions, their dialogue and humour and most of all, the sexual tension. The book was not about abuse, miserable pasts and unnecessary angst and the villain gets as much page space as he deserves, which is very little. I wish there were more books written like this one, where it transports me to a fantasy and there is more enjoyment than sadness. I have already re-read some sections of the story, immediately after finishing, because they were written so well and were so entertaining, this does not happen often for romance books nowadays so this book is atypically special. Many thanks to these two authors who collaborated on this story, you made me very happy with this read.

Having It All
Reece Butler
Lucy's Revenge (Divine Creek Ranch #15)
Heather Rainier