starsaga

Divide & Conquer - Abigail Roux, Madeleine Urban Beyond my expectations, how do these books just keep getting better?
Oh my, after the previous book I was ready for some downtime with Ty and. Zane and this book delivered. I realize that what I really like about these two characters is their angsting and quite unusual personalities, together, they are amusing yet frustrating, clear about who they are yet murky about how to act, dedicated and strong alpha males yet with a lovely soft emotional underbelly, and lastly, want to be together so much yet don't have a clue how to. It made for an interesting read and the action plot fit quite well within the rest of this slightly drawn out book. I read it like I would imagine a soap-opera, where some moments are stretched unbearably but at the same time there is a lot going on. These two also make me laugh, so all in all a great combination. I did not like the ending, no book should end like this but since I am reading the next book immediately after this, it is ok. So Ty says "make sure it doesn't happen again!"

Having It All
Reece Butler
Lucy's Revenge (Divine Creek Ranch #15)
Heather Rainier