starsaga

Moon (New Species, #10) - Laurann Dohner Fantastic, LD is one of my favorite authors!
I read this book in one sitting, I am so thrilled that this 10th book in a series is this good. It was fresh and the writing was excellent. There was emotion, connection, drama, excitement, hotness and everything I want to read in a book from this author. Like a lot of other people my favorite in this series was Valiant, and Moon comes in a close second to that excellent Hero, however this book is the best written out of all. The scenes, flash-backs, other characters, everything was tied together beautifully and along a roller-coaster ride of emotions, I came to the end of this book, wanting more! Moon was wonderful, as LD writes them, Joy was a joy to read about and I did not miss, for a moment, the extreme torture and violence that was in some of the other books. It did not take away anything that Joy was a happy person who came from happy people and I wish more characters would be written like this. Moon suffered badly in the book but it was kept to a less than gruesome level and the book was more about their relationship than action-suspense which would have been distracting. If you like the NS series and if you like to read erotica with emotions that will touch your heart, this is that book!

Having It All
Reece Butler
Lucy's Revenge (Divine Creek Ranch #15)
Heather Rainier