starsaga

This Man (This Man, #1) - Jodi Ellen Malpas Quite unique, slightly disjointed storyline and OTT drama
There was a lot of drama in this book. Everyone was dramatic, so I can't really understand how they get along in life, but since no one seems to be a regular ordinary person in this story, I guess they are ok. I often wonder as I read such stories, how it would translate if the Hero was a regular guy with a regular job, Jesse was uber-rich living a very unique lifestyle into which I imagine he could fit in the OTT drama that ruled his life. I did not love the characters, I did not love the story either, it was not particularly erotic and seemed disjointed because the characters never talk to one another, so the reason I am giving this book 4 stars is simply that I found it unique, there is nothing I have ever read that is like this book and in the world of billionaire-contract-love-possessiveness-bdsm-innocent-heroine-crazy-ex.........story-lines, this is perhaps the most unreal yet unique books I have read.

Having It All
Reece Butler
Lucy's Revenge (Divine Creek Ranch #15)
Heather Rainier