starsaga

In Flight (Up In The Air, #1) - R.K. Lilley Disturbing story, more erotica than romance
This book was not a smooth read for me. I did not understand why it started where it did, a week after Bianca and James met. The details of the profession of a flight attendant were almost distracting from the flow of the story, which was about the attraction between Bianca and her uber-fantastic billionaire. In making Bianca so seemingly one-dimensional, focused on her work and nothing else, it really made me wonder why James was so nuts about her. At the end of the book, I still don't know. The violence in the book is also distracting and conveniently takes place just after the two have their first huge fight, ending in a cliffhanger that instead of the desired effect on the reader to buy buy buy the next book.... makes this reader wonder, do I really want to know more about Bianca? I guess James at least was a man with imperfections so I will read the next one, but I still don't get the attraction between them.

Having It All
Reece Butler
Lucy's Revenge (Divine Creek Ranch #15)
Heather Rainier